« All Events
October 31, 2022 @ 8:00 am - November 10, 2022 @ 5:00 pm PDT
Join us in supporting Mrs. Ware’s 3rd grade class as they host a food drive for South County Outreach.
Collection bins will be located on campus for your donations. We will also have “drive days” that will have volunteers with their children collecting food from the car lines.
Friday, Nov. 4; Monday, Nov. 7; Thursday, Nov. 10
Most needed items:
- Baking items (flour, sugar, baking powder, etc.)
- Cooking oil (corn, vegetable, olive)
- Spices (all varieties)
- Condiments (ketchup, mustard, salad dressing, etc.)
- Sauces (BBQ, salsa, soy, etc.)
- Jelly (for PB&J sandwiches)
- Snacks (crackers, bars, nuts, etc.)
- Ramen instant soups
- Bagged Beans and Rice (1-2lb bags)
- Boxed rice
- Boxed dinners (Hamburger Helper, Pasta Roni, etc.)
- Boxed potatoes
- Pancake mix
- Canned tomatoes
Interested in helping with the collection drive days? Sign up HERE.
Contact:Foodteam@sco-oc.org with any question